Today was an AWESOME day! I woke up when the boy went to work (around 6-ish) and couldn't fall back to sleep. This was extremely frustrating. Finally I dozed off at some point and woke up an hour or two later feeling much better. I fed the dogs and let them out and started my work-out. I started the 40-minute video I had on the list... stopped to close the door and keep the dogs out since they were convinced I was trying to play with them... and then continued on. It wasn't perfect b/c the work-out included a medicine ball and weights, neither of which I have, but I still kept with it and made some changes to keep things going strong. Afterward I vacuumed the house and showered. Ate lunch and then went food shopping. Came home to make dinner and dessert for my guest tomorrow. The day was busy, but all day I felt GREAT! Glad I can check off another successful day.
One funny thing happens every day that I forgot to mention previously. I keep wanting to jump on the scale. ':oP Completely dumb, I know! The rational side of me is like - you're not going to notice daily changes going by the scale (it's a dial so I can't even take a tenth or hundredth of a loss as an accomplishment) and I know overall it's dumb. The irrational side of me, however, is like - go on... take one quick peak... it won't hurt you! Hahahaha! It's so stupid. I've stayed stubborn though. Weight checks are Fridays so that's what's going to happen. Thanks goodness I have will power!
<3
*Slinky*
No comments:
Post a Comment