Saturday, November 13, 2010

Discouraged... for no real reason...

So glad my current plan involves having the weekends off, as I did not have a very good attitude towards everything today.  Not even sure why.

Yesterday I did my weekly weigh-in without any changes, which the rational side of my wasn't surprised by and I honestly felt ok about.  I mean, I certainly wouldn't have complained if if showed an obvious change, but the lack of change didn't discourage me at all.

Today, for no real reason that I can think of, I felt completely different though.  My plan is to exercise Monday-Friday so today and Sunday are my days off.  I didn't have any reason at all to even think about things.  However, at some point I found myself thinking about yesterday's weigh-in and getting discouraged and feeling very negative about it all.  I'm glad it wasn't in the plan to exercise today b/c I'm not sure I would have been able to hold to it.  I'm hoping it passes and I feel better come Monday morning.  I know I'm definitely not thinking about giving up!!  That's certainly not the case and I spent a portion of today doing a lot of dread-related researching once my stuff for work was done.  I just felt very discouraged and unmotivated and I didn't like it.

There a couple other things going on completely unrelated to this whole adventure.  They've been on my mind a lot today so maybe some of that negative energy is seeping into this whole thing.  I don't know.  Hopefully the electrical issue that we'll be dealing with when the boy gets home from work goes smoothly and then maybe that will lift my spirits.  Also, he has off tomorrow from work, which is a nice change that I always welcome so hopefully that will help as well to start off the week on the right foot.  *Fingers crossed!*

<3
*Slinky*

No comments:

Post a Comment