Well this morning was weigh-in day and I'm happy to say I have some fairly positive news.
Backing up... I originally went to the dietitian just to meet her and when I decided to set-up a real, first appointment, she gave me papers to fill-out to bring when I returned. I did them on a Saturday and they asked for current weight for Saturday mornings become weigh-in day.
The following week was my real first appointment where a plan was set in place. The next day was Saturday again so I did a weight check again, but didn't record it. I didn't even pay close attention to it. I got on the scale, saw that it was a tad bit above the following week, and I stepped off deciding just to use the original number from the week before. Silly, yes. Not even sure why I did that. I figured it went up a tad b/c it was getting close to "that time of the month," but I still don't know why I didn't actually pay attention to the number and record it. Dumb.
Anyway, after a week of officially starting with the plan, this morning was the first weigh-in. I didn't expect a huge change, but I hoped to see at least something. Using the original weight as a comparison, I stepped on and saw the exact same number. I was glad it had at least went back to normal. Then as I stepped off I realized the scale wasn't even lined up with the 0. DUH! I adjusted the scale, which I should have done in the first place and stepped back on and... 1 pound less than that original weight! It's tiny, but it's something. The main thing... it didn't go up! ';o) Here's to hoping for more travels down a positive road!
<3
*Slinky Girl*
WOOO HOO!!!!
ReplyDelete