This is the bike/elliptical that we got in the disgusting "Nemo" room. I always though an elliptical was supposed to glide front to back, but I guess it's more about the movement of feet and arms at the same time while in a standing position. Either way, it's something different. You can use it sitting or standing, it pedals forward and backward (which works different parts of your body), the tension is adjustable (both by a knob for quick/easy changes and by an adjustable belt if the knob doesn't change it enough for you). The seat is adjustable, both up and down and front and back, and the height of the arms can be changed as well. There's a screen that tells you your speed, distance, and how many calories you've burned. It's a lot smaller than I expected so that's a plus! It's also quieter than I thought it would be. Another nice feature is that it has two rollers on the front so you can easily move it. Dave made a good point - could roll it into the living room and play video games while riding and the time would probably fly! I plan to officially use it for the first time tomorrow while jamming out to my iPod. Hopefully this helps bring some changes and drags me out of the discouraging funk I'm in.
<3
*Slinky*

Maybe it's because I'm a wack but I think that looks so fun! I also love the "Nemo" room. I'm sorry but I'm loving that paint color! Love it so much that it makes me want to repaint the baby's room. Seriously.
ReplyDeleteNo, it really is fun! I like that it can be used in various ways. As for the Nemo room though - you're NUTS! Lol! We didn't paint it that color. But then again... I hate the color orange so that plays a HUGE part.
ReplyDelete